Canada has a diverse selection of high-quality educational institutions offering degrees and certificates in technical and professional fields. Over one million overseas students study at Canadian colleges and universities. Canada has a strong international reputation for high educational standards. Canada has a cheaper cost of living than countries such as Australia, England, and the United States. Canada also provides post-study work opportunities to qualified students.


  • Canadian universities are known for being consistently high quality and for offering internationally accepted degrees and credentials; some are ranked in the top 100 by reputable sources as The Times Higher Education Supplement and Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
  • Over 10,000 undergraduate and graduate degree programs are offered at more than 100 institutions nationwide—and, tuition is generally much lower than in other leading study abroad countries. Students can pursue their studies at one of Canada’s top universities for roughly half of what it would cost to attend an equally reputable program at a private US university.
  • International students can expect to be assisted in their university studies by such resources and services as orientation sessions, support programs, academic advising, prayer rooms, safe walk programs, student clubs, and assistance with medical concerns or housing issues.
  • International students can often work while they study, taking advantage of many cooperative education and internship opportunities. There are also immigration programs that international students may qualify for post-graduation.
  • The high quality of Canadian university education is further enabled by membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC) and provincial government charters.
  • Education in Canada consists of elementary and secondary education, language schools, college system and universities.
  • Reference number and supporting documentation for the CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) application
  • A valid passport or other travel documentation
  • Proof that you have enough money to pay for your living expenses while studying there
  • Academic technology approval scheme clearance certificate (if required)
  • Tuberculosis screening (if required)
  • Passport-sized colour photograph
  • Assessment documentation

Proof of financial support that shows you will have enough money during your stay in Canada to cover tuition fees, return transportation and $10,000 CDN per annum for living expenses (additional funds may be required if there are other family members accompanying you). Documentation for this requirement could be proof of a Canadian bank account or a bank draft in convertible currency, bank statements for the past four to six months, or proof of payment of tuition and residence fees. (As a guideline, $10,000 CDN plus to tuition fees per academic year are generally viewed as sufficient.)

Also during consultation, we woul explain more.|

Proof of acceptance
Proof of identity
Proof of financial support

A letter of explanation
This letter should declare two things: why you want to study in Canada and that you understand your responsibilities as a student.
A Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ)
You need a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) issued by the Gouvernement du Québec if you want to study in Quebec for longer than 6 months. All the details on how to apply for the CAQ can be provided by your school.

If your application for a CAQ got approved by the ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI), but you’re still waiting to get the CAQ, you can apply for your study permit with the approval letter from the MIFI. You don’t need to wait for the CAQ to apply.

A medical exam
A custodian declaration (minors only), or
You must include the Custodianship Declaration form (PDF, 1.02 MB) with your application if the minor needs a custodian. It has two papers, both of which must be notarized before being submitted with your study permit application.

The first page must be signed by the custodian in Canada, and the second page must be signed by the minor’s parents or legal guardians in the child’s home country.

Necessary Documents May be requested from you as the need arises for an application in progress

English language – Entry requirements vary between institutions, and according to the level of English language course you want to study. For admission to a Canadian Institution program, international applicants from non-English speaking backgrounds are expected to be proficient in English, as demonstrated by:
  • Passing an approved test or
  • Completing an Academic English program or
  • Meeting an approved alternative requirement

The following English tests are accepted by Canada Institutions:

  • IELTS – Academic
  • Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
  • Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PT and iBT
  • University of Cambridge – ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)

1. Vocational Education and Training (VET)

  • Minimum of 5.5 overall in IELTS and minimum 5.0 in each subtest

2. Undergraduate

  • Minimum of 6.5 overall in IELTS with minimum 6.0 in each subtest. Some courses like Teaching and Nursing require higher scores of Minimum of 7.0 overall in IELTS with minimum of 6.5 in each subtest

3. Post Graduate

  •  Depending on the institution ,the minimum requirement is 7.0 overall in IELTS with minimum of 6.0 in each subtest.